Sometimes you may have a hard time recognising a transaction because:
- The merchant may have a different name on bank statements
- E.g. TNW City Co-working Space may reflect as Pay.nl TNW on your bank's statement
- The transaction is an international transaction, thus the amount debited may be different due to the exchange rate
- You did not realise that the transaction was made by a member of the group
- You may have signed up for a subscription without realising it
If you, or any group member, still do not recognise a transaction on your Cino account, and you believe you have been a victim of fraud, please reach out to us immediately. You can open the app and shake the phone to submit the issue immediately. Please make sure to include all the details about the transaction: specifically the merchant, location, and the date or time of the payment.
If the transaction is confirmed to be fraudulent, we will refund you for any unauthorised payments as soon as possible.